Tuesday, September 17, 2013

On Sunday me and my family went to our Aunt's house and while we were over there our baby cousin and our older cousin.We started talking and we had fun. It was really hot though so my thio went and peeled a fruit and went outside and my thia has dogs so when they saw the fruit they started jumping all over him so they could try and get the fruit.My thia had said that we were gonna eat but had to wait we all started watching t.v and we all started laughing because it was funny and we were having a good time. After my thia was done making the food we all got our food and started to eat. My thia let us eat at the couch so we all did and we were all just eating and watching and having a great time.BUt after that we had to leave so we packed up all our things that we brought and we said bye to our thio and thia and left.








No comments:

Post a Comment