Monday, January 13, 2014

                                                                    My Winter Break                                                                       During my winter vacation there were many things that i did was play video games with my friends which was playing PS3 and playing Call of Duty or playing Grand theft Auto 5. We would play zombies in Call of Duty and it would be funny and in GTA we would try to get into the Military base but just fail in the process. Me and my family did go to my thia's house during Christmas and during New Years. It was fun and i got some money and pajamas which was cool. We all ate a lot of food and talked and laughed it was a fun nice Christmas. During New Years we also went to my thia's house. Our cousins came over and it was found we were messing around and laughing. We all waited until 12 o'clock and then hugged each other. This was how i spend most of my winter brake just being with my family and playing PS3 with my friends and having a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment