Monday, January 27, 2014

                                                                     Assembly

The assembly was about teachers acting how some HPIAM students act and other students in general. Some of the teachers were acting and some of them didn't have their uniform on even though they were supposed to have uniform on. It also showed how some of them arrived late to school. It also showed Mr. Garcia, Ms. Arellano, and Ms. Davis were dressed inappropriately and didn't have their uniform on. There was also Ms. Matos who had her supplies on time and her homework and was paying attention. Overall I really liked the assembly I think the teachers really got it when it came to how some students act differently than others. It was really funny and it got me to realize how the teachers really do care about us and our education. I really want to improve in turning my work when it is due because last semester I really didn't turn my work in time and right now I am improving especially in algebra but I know I can do this for all of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment