Thursday, October 3, 2013

                                            “Mt Experience so far at HPIAM

My experiences so far at HPIAM is that I like it. I like my even days the most because all my friends are in my classes and I just in general like all my even classes. I really like my health class because of where I sit and because the class is fun and interesting. The teachers do spend much of their time trying to help you out in the lessons that you may not understand. When I don’t understand something in math I just tell my teacher Ms. Matos for help and she comes to help me out and I usually understand the lesson or the problem. And for my English class I like it because I like the teacher because Ms. De la Rosa is nice and tries to teach you new things and I also like where I sit. And  I like PE because my friends are there and Mr. Parkhill is funny and I like running. I don’t mind my odd days but I do definitely like my even days a whole lot better. When I go to lunch I always see the campus clean and I guess it’s so clean the students throw away all of their trash in the trashcans. Theres also many things that people can join like waterpolo, basketball, and cross country and many other things that people can join. If you don't want to join a sport then there are many clubs that you can join. I have fun during luch just being with my friends and talking

No comments:

Post a Comment