Monday, February 10, 2014

                                                               The Weekend
I actually had a good weekend. We went to my thia's house and we went because they were going to make food. And after waiting for quite a while the food was finally done. We ate posole and it was really good. me and my were talking to my cousins and we were all having a fun time. When we were done we went back inside and started to watch the t.v. We were seeing a movie and after a while i got tired and went to sleep. The next day was better we went to the mall so they could buy me some new shorts and i found two shirts that i really liked and they were cheap too. When we finally finished we went home and the food was ready. So we ate hot dogs and burgers. When we were done we packed up our stuff and said our goodbyes and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment